FORT LAUDERDALE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / July 6, 2020 / In today’s age, every step in life requires everyone to have good credit.
Do you want to rent an apartment or buy a new house?
You have to prove you have good credit.
Do you want to lease or buy your Dream Car?
Show you have good credit.
Do you want a loan to start a new business?
You guessed it right; you need good credit.
The journey to getting a good credit score might be bumpy and little longer. However, putting your trust in Umesh Agarwal and his company Credit 101 will give you the hope of a life changed for the better.
Credit 101 LLC is a labor of hard work and consistent results delivered by the founders : Umesh Agarwal and his business partners Kyle Klosowski & Shawn Sharma. Credit 101’s mission is to not only deliver results for customers but also educate them about the Credit System.
This is what Umesh Agarwal who also has Masters in Engineering has to say, ” It is quite ironic that the Education system teaches us to learn skills which we hardly use at job or daily life but the system never teaches us about Credit System & Credit Score. This is what motivated me and my partners to start the Company which is not only focussed on fixing but also educating our clients about the Credit system. We are really proud of where we have come so far since we founded Credit 101 LLC and very excited about how many lives we will be touching to help them live better using our System.”
According to Umesh Agarwal, here are 5 quick tips to build your credit history :
- BECOME AN AUTHORIZED USER: A family member or significant other may be willing to add you as an authorized user on his or her card. Doing so adds that card’s payment history to your credit files, so you’ll want a primary user who has a long history of paying on time. In addition, being added as an authorized user can reduce the amount of time it takes to generate a FICO score.
- GET A SECURED CREDIT CARD OR SECURED LOAN: If you’re building your credit score from scratch, you’ll likely need to start with a secured credit card or loan (ideally both) . A secured card or loan is backed by a cash deposit you make upfront; the deposit amount is usually the same as your credit limit.
- MONITOR YOUR CREDIT SCORES AND REPORTS: Your credit scores predict how you’ll handle credit in the future, using the information in your credit reports. You’ll want to monitor both to watch for errors and to see your credit-building efforts pay off.
- PRACTICE GOOD CREDIT HABITS: Make 100% of your payments on time, not only with credit accounts but also with other accounts, such as utility bills. Bills that go unpaid may be sold to a collection agency, which will seriously hurt your credit. Use automatic payment options which allows banks / lenders to automatically pull payment from your bank account and avoids accruing late payments and late fees.
- KEEP YOUR CREDIT CARDS OPEN WITH LOW UTILIZATION – Utilization is the percentage of your credit limit you use. We recommend keeping your credit utilization below 30% on all cards. Unless you have a compelling reason to close an account, consider keeping it open. Closing an account can hurt your credit utilization and reduce your average account age.
Educating their clients on the credit system is what sets them apart from their competitors. You can trust them to take care of your credit needs because it’s evident that they care. So whatever it is you need, contact them now to start your credit journey!
SOURCE: Credit 101 LLC
View source version on accesswire.com:
Kansans Named the 2020 National Leader in Identity Thefts
Recent statistics on identity theft reveal that identity theft reports doubled in 2020, with Kansas ranking first for the number of reports.
The increase in the number of reported identity theft cases is linked to the pandemic, as the majority of the reported cases concern unemployment benefits. The number of such cases in Kansas was higher than any other state: Over 38,000 Kansans had their identity stolen to submit fraudulent unemployment claims.
According to Amber Shultz, the acting secretary of the Kansas Department of Labor, these false unemployment claims exploded in numbers at the beginning of July – more than 35% of the applications were found to be fraudulent.
The department also stated that the trend was visible across the US and tried to combat it by implementing a three-day hold on claims and verifying each claim before approving it. However, with the number of claims exceeding 1 million, discerning which were legitimate was a challenging task. According to Attorney General Derek Schmidt, this has unfortunately caused a loss of millions of taxpayers’ money.
As the pandemic continues, identity theft is expected to remain a threat, so it is crucial to have some preventive measures set in place, from shredding important papers to setting stronger passwords on personal accounts. Relying on identity theft protection services is another good idea, as these can monitor the web for a specific set of data and keep individuals safe online.
However, for those who fear that their identity has been compromised, the recommended route is to inform the Federal Trade Commission and then place a fraud alert with any of the three credit bureaus. Informing financial institutions should be the next step. If repairing the identity theft damage is too time-consuming, there is the option of hiring one of the credit repair companies to handle the task.
Credit Repair Services Market Research Report, Growth Trends and Competitive Analysis 2021-2027 – Clark County Blog
Based on the Region:
• North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, Great Britain, Russia and Italy)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Request a Discount on the report @ https://reportsglobe.com/ask-for-discount/?rid=27756
The Credit Repair Services market report has been segregated based on various categories such as product type, application, end-user, and region. Each segment is rated based on CAGR, share and growth potential. In the regional analysis, the report highlights the potential region that is expected to create opportunities in the Credit Repair Services market in the coming years. This segmented analysis will surely prove to be a useful tool for readers, stakeholders and market participants to get a complete picture of the Credit Repair Services market and its growth potential in the years to come.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Global, regional, country, product type, and application market size and their forecast from 2021-2028
- Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market
- Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market-specific Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PESTLE analysis, and Value Chain, to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
- Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
- Analysis of key player’s strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, and new product launches in the market
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current, and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors short term and long term strategies
- Detailed insights on emerging regions, product types, applications with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
- Identification of the key patents filed in the field of Credit Repair Services
View market snapshot before purchasing @ https://reportsglobe.com/product/global-credit-repair-services-market-size-study/
Some Points from TOC
Chapter 1 Market Overview
Chapter 2 Company Profiles
Chapter 3 Market Competition by Players
Chapter 4 Market Size Segment by Type
Chapter 5 Market Size Segment by Application
Chapter 6 North America by Country, Type, and Application
Chapter 7 Europe by country, type and application
Chapter 8 Asia Pacific by Region, Type, and Application
Chapter 9 South America by Country, Type and Application
Chapter 10 Middle East and Africa by Country, Type, and Application
Chapter 11 Research Findings and Conclusions
Chapter 12 Appendix
Request customization of the report @ https://reportsglobe.com/need-customization/?rid=27756
Customization of the Report:
Please contact us if you would like more information about the report. If you have any special requirements and would like customization, please let us know. We will then offer the report as you wish.
How Reports Globe is different than other Market Research Providers:
The inception of Reports Globe has been backed by providing clients with a holistic view of market conditions and future possibilities/opportunities to reap maximum profits out of their businesses and assist in decision making. Our team of in-house analysts and consultants works tirelessly to understand your needs and suggest the best possible solutions to fulfill your research requirements.
Our team at Reports Globe follows a rigorous process of data validation, which allows us to publish reports from publishers with minimum or no deviations. Reports Globe collects, segregates, and publishes more than 500 reports annually that cater to products and services across numerous domains.
Mr. Mark Willams
Email: [email protected]
Dustin Aab on the power of working hard to achieve success
The more closely we look around us, the more we get nearer to reality where so many individuals work with a certain grit, commitment and dedication to achieve what their hearts desire.
These individuals are the ones that not only work to attain their set goals in their career but also help others in their journeys. Talking about the sales and consulting business, which is growing each passing day across nations as professionals from various industries aim to get nearer their visions and aspirations in business, we can notice the boom in this niche; thanks to professional entrepreneurs like Dustin Aab.
Based out of California, Dustin Aab is a leading American entrepreneur, who excels in sales and consulting and has been shaping the careers of hundreds of people through his astute skills and knowledge as a true professional in the industry. It was seven years ago that Dustin Aab had started his career in the sales arena and from the past six years owns his sales company, under which he is working with the mission to turn the desires and dreams of professionals into reality through his mentorship and coaching in sales.
Dustin Aab’s sales and consulting business is all about providing the best of the industry products and services that help individuals change their financial status and situation. His life has been full of challenges, but Dustin Aab very early had realized the power of working hard and putting in every possible effort to make a successful career; hence, after working so hard for years, he has been able to create the financial freedom he wanted by becoming an entrepreneur. He hopes to change as many lives as he can in his career and take people nearer to their definition of success. He does sales mentorship and consulting for not just individuals, but companies as well.
Some of the specific services he offers through his company include Real estate, amazon automation, sales training mentorship, credit repair, Instagram growth and branding, life insurance and solar.
Brand desk content
- Bad Credit1 year ago
All you Need To Know about Bad Credit Scores in 2020
- News10 months ago
Financial Complaints Soared During Pandemic, Reports Say
- Bad Credit1 year ago
The General Car Insurance Review 2020
- Credit Repair Companies1 year ago
How to improve your credit score
- Bad Credit1 year ago
How to Get an SBA Coronavirus Disaster Loan
- Bad Credit1 year ago
Bad Credit? Best Bad Credit Mortgage Refinance Companies • Benzinga
- News1 year ago
Global Credit Repair Services Market Demand and Status, Forecast 2025 | • CreditRepair.com • MyCreditGroup • The Credit People • Veracity Credit Consultants • TransUnion • MSI Credit Solutions • Lexington Law • USA Credit Repair
- Bad Credit1 year ago
Bad Credit Payday Loans Online