We take copyright violations very significantly and can preserve the rights of the authorized copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of any content that seems on our website and use of the content material were not meant to be authorized, then you have to notify us in writing in order for us to determine the allegedly infringing content and take motion. We can be unable to take any action if you don’t furnish us with the required understanding, so in case you feel that the material for which you possess the copyright has been infringed upon or violated, please furnish our Copyright Agent, in writing, with the following information:
1) A physical or electronic signature of an individual authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive proper right that is allegedly infringed.
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if a couple of copyrighted works at a single site are blanketed through a single notification, a representative record of such works at that website.
3) Identification of the material that’s claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing exercise or activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
4) Information reasonably adequate to allow us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5) An assertion that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the method complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6) A statement that the information within the notification is correct, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Using Credit Cards to Build Your Credit Score (While Avoiding Major Issues)
Using credit cards to build your credit score is a smart idea. When you use a credit card, the credit...
A Comprehensive Guide to the Fair Credit Reporting Act
The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) is a United States federal law governing how credit reporting agencies collect, store, and...
How Gift Cards Can Alleviate The Effects of Inflation
Gift cards are a great way to avoid the effects of inflation. They can be used for any purchase. Consequently,...
Effective Techniques of Building Your Home Equity
If you’re looking for effective ways of building your home equity quickly, there are a few things you can do....
Bankruptcy after Divorce-How it Affects Your Future Financial Stability
Bankruptcy after divorce can be a difficult and stressful process. When you are considering bankruptcy after a divorce, there are...
FlareCredit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. FlareCredit also participates in affiliate programs with Clickbank, Commission Junction, ShareASale, and other sites. FlareCredit is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.