How is it that you find yourself drowning in debt? With hundreds of thousands of workers filing for unemployment benefits due to the COVID-19 pandemic, bankruptcy courts are looking at a record number of new cases. Do you have debt that is causing you to stress out at home and work? If so, you are not alone. Millions of consumers across the globe are in the same situation. To help your case, it is important to know what is going on in the credit restoration industry. Find out by reading the article below.
How The Trends Affect You
Every consumer should be aware of the current trends in the industry. Unfortunately, debt affects all consumers whether they are dealing with it directly or not. Maintaining a high credit score is extremely difficult if not impossible during the coronavirus 2019 pandemic. Surely, you are feeling the effects of the pandemic, just like millions of others. Just about a month ago, millions of Americans received pink slips, forcing them to file for unemployment benefits, which many are yet to receive.
By knowing the current trends, you will be able to protect yourself better if ever you are impacted by job loss.
Industry Reporting Profits
Many consumers do not give much thought to where their next dime will come from. They just keep spending oblivious to what is going on in the credit repair industry. As more and more workers are dealing with job loss, the companies in this industry are reporting profits. One study revealed that the industry was worth around $3.0 billion in 2019. When you think about the number of consumers that are utilizing these services, it should not be a big surprise.
Before the COVID-19 pandemic struck North American, the U.S. economy was thriving. Employees were receiving increases in wages and the new unemployment cases were dropping. Every day, the mainstream media was boasting about how well the American economy was doing. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case.
In the past month, it seems that the industry is gaining traction since the 2005 housing market crash. Before, consumers were spending their money freely, leaving industry companies questioning their futures. Now, it looks like these companies have nothing to worry about. In fact, the industry will only continue to strengthen.
Free Credit Reports
Unfortunately, the crash of the economy along with the COVID-19 virus has made many individuals take a hard look at their credit. These two things have opened a lot of people’s eyes to just how important credit is. Not only are a lot of people now out of work thanks to the virus, but they are out of cash. And, the only way to get more is by getting a loan. These days, the only way to get a loan is to know your credit score.
This is something that can be learned from your credit report. Not only this but pulling a credit report is one of the best and most efficient ways to identify errors in your credit history. There are probably more than you’d think in there and they do hurt your credit. Aside from all that, this is probably why pulling credit reports is one of the biggest trends of the year. The only problem is that most people aren’t taking advantage of the free credit report.
Author bio: John Michelson is a professional writer, editor and internet marketing specialist. He is passionate about writing the news which is covered in all aspects.
Team of Destiny: Inside Virginia Basketball’s Run to the 2019 National Championship, by Jerry Ratcliffe and Chris Graham, is available for $25. The book, with additional reporting by Zach Pereles, Scott Ratcliffe, and Scott German, will take you from the aftermath of the stunning first-round loss to UMBC in 2018 through to the thrilling overtime win over Texas Tech to win the 2019 national title, the first in school history.
Dick Vitale on Team of Destiny: “This is a hoops story you will LOVE! Jerry and Chris capture the sensational and dramatic championship journey by Tony Bennett and his tenacious Cavalier team. UVA was Awesome Baby and so is this book!”
Ralph Sampson on Team of Destiny: “Jerry and Chris have lived and seen it all, even before my time. I highly recommend this book to every basketball fan across the globe. This story translates to all who know defeat and how to overcome it!”
Feedback from buyers: “Got the Book in the Mail Saturday, and could not put it down! Great read and great photography as well! Love all of the books I’ve received, but hands down, this is my favorite!” – Russell
Division of Consumer Affairs Releases Top Ten 2020 Consumer Complaint Categories
Tuesday, March 02, 2021 | 11:27am
Nashville- The Tennessee Attorney General’s Office Division of Consumer Affairs (DCA) announced the top ten complaint categories for 2020.
DCA received a total of 4,053 complaints in 2020 and recovered both services and funds for Tennessee by working with consumers and businesses. Overall, the number of consumer complaints decreased slightly in 2020 compared to 2019 when 4,250 complaints were reviewed by Consumer Affairs. The Division’s staff works to quickly route complaints so that appropriate action can be taken in cases where deceptive business practices, frauds or scams are identified.
2020 Top Ten Complaint Categories:
- Home Improvements, Home Repair, Home Warranties: 497 complaints
Home warranties, as well as hiring a contractor for services to repair or improve the quality of your home. The most common complaints involve quality of work, incomplete work after receiving payment, and structural damage caused by employed individuals or businesses. Many of these complaints are referred to the Tennessee Board for Licensing Contractors.
- Price Gouging: 343 complaints
Complaints alleging unreasonable price increases on essential items such as groceries and medical supplies. Price increases are generally considered by evaluating several factors including the pre-existing price agreements and increases in cost by suppliers.
- Personal/Professional Services: 329 complaints
Services offered by professionals working in the State of Tennessee, including hair stylists, massage therapists, locksmiths, exterminators, photographers, surveyors, and others. Common complaints include the quality of service, charges for service not received, and problems redeeming gift certificates for services offered. Complaints in this category are sometimes referred to the TN Department of Commerce & Insurance’s Division of Regulatory Boards and the TN Board of Professional Responsibility.
- Landlord/Tenant: 289 complaints
The most common complaints relate to security deposits and the conditions of the rental property. These complaints are commonly referred to city and county building codes enforcement and the State Fire Marshal’s Office.
- Internet Sales: 281 complaints
Consumer dissatisfaction with items or services purchased online. Common complaints include issues with refunds and returns, or the product or service not being provided after payment. Often, the product or service was solicited via email or social media advertisements. The Division of Consumer Affairs works to mediate these complaints.
- Motor Vehicle- Used Sales & Advertising: 266 complaints
Consumer dissatisfaction with the purchase of used vehicles. Disputes over the vehicle’s condition and deception regarding the sale, advertising, and titling are the most common complaints. Consumer Affairs works closely with the TN Motor Vehicle Commission in this category. In addition, these complaints may be referred to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the TN Department of Revenue.
- Heath Services & Products: 228 complaints
Complaints include inaccurate billing and misquoting services. The Division may mediate complaints or refer appropriate complaints to the TN Department of Health.
- Debtor/Creditor: 225 complaints
This category includes matters related to debt collection companies, payday loans, credit repair companies, and check-cashing services. Consumers report harassing phone calls or billing issues. These complaints are often referred to the TN Department of Financial Institutions and the TN Department of Commerce & Insurance’s Regulatory Boards Division.
- Timeshare/Vacation Clubs: 223 complaints
Complaints related to the purchase of property under a timesharing agreement and the sale of these agreements. The most common complaints report high-pressure sales tactics, misrepresentation of the contract, and resale scams. The Division will often refer these complaints to the TN Real Estate Commission and the TN Board of Professional Responsibility.
- Travel: 183 complaints
This category includes consumer disputes involving travel-related issues such as hotel or rental cabin stays. Many complaints involved requests for refunds because of COVID-19.
Credit Repair Services Market to Witness Increase in Revenues by 2027 – NeighborWebSJ
The Research report on the Global Credit Repair Services Market looks into current and historical values to present projections for vital market indicators. It studies regional as well as key domestic markets to present a satisfactory picture about the growth of the global market for Credit Repair Services Industry over the forecast period. The introductory part of the report includes terms and terminologies, conventions, and notations that are relevant in the context of Credit Repair Services Market. This is followed by a discussion on industry statutes, industry chain structures, and industry growth policies that are in the purview of the Credit Repair Services Market. Demand and supply logistics, production size, product rating and yield, and import/export behaviour are the key parameters that have been studied across geographical markets of Credit Repair Services Industry.
Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts (Including COVID19 Impact Analysis) @: https://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/request-sample/773
Some of the key players in the Global Credit Repair Services market are Lexington Law, CreditRepair.com, Sky Blue Credit Repair, The Credit People, Ovation, MyCreditGroup, Veracity Credit Consultants, MSI Credit Solutions, The Credit Pros.
Additionally, it offers a clear understanding of global Credit Repair Services market attributes such as production volume, values, market shares, and size. It also elaborates on global trading factors such as import, export, and local consumption. Moreover, it offers a competitive landscape of the global Credit Repair Services market by providing the business profiles of various top-level industries. Collectively, it offers up-to-date informative data of global Credit Repair Services market which will be beneficial to make informed decisions in the businesses.
Regionally, this market has been inspected across various regions such as North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and Europe on the basis of productivity and manufacturing base. Some significant key players have been profiled in this research report to get an overview and strategies carried out by them. Degree of competition has been given by analyzing the global Credit Repair Services market at domestic as well as a global platform. This global Credit Repair Services market has been examined through industry analysis techniques such as SWOT and Porter’s five techniques.
Global Credit Repair Services Market Segmentation
The top segments in the market have been highlighted clearly in this report for the readers to understand in a précised manner. These segments have been presented by giving information on their current and predicted state by the end of the forecast period. The information presented would help the upcoming players to gauge the investment scope within the segments and sub-segments of the global Credit Repair Services market.
By Industrial Credit Repair Services Market Product-Types: Product Type I, Product Type II, Product Type III
By Industrial Credit Repair Services Market Applications: Application I, Application II, Application III
Avail 20% Discount on various license types on immediate purchase @: https://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/request-discount/773
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the Keyword Market’s Growth Potential?
- Which product segment will get the lion’s share?
- Which regional market will lead in the coming years?
- Which application segment will grow steadily?
- What growth opportunities could arise in the Credit Repair Services industry in the coming years?
- What are the main challenges for the Credit Repair Services market in the future?
- Which companies lead the Credit Repair Services market?
- What are the main trends that are positively influencing market growth?
- What growth strategies are players considering to stay in the Credit Repair Services market?
Get Research Report within 48 Hours @: https://www.contrivedatuminsights.com/buy/773
Reasons for Buying This Credit Repair Services Market Report:
- It offers an analysis of changing competitive scenario.
- For making informed decisions in the businesses, it offers analytical data with strategic planning methodologies.
- It offers a seven-year assessment of the global Credit Repair Services market.
- It helps in understanding the major key product segments.
- Researchers throw light on the dynamics of the market such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
- It offers the regional analysis of the Credit Repair Services market along with the business profiles of several stakeholders.
- It offers massive data about trending factors that will influence the progress of the global Credit Repair Services market.
Further key aspects of the report indicate that:
Chapter 1: Research Scope: Product Definition, Type, End-Use & Methodology
Chapter 2: Global Industry Summary
Chapter 3: Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Global Market Segmentation by region, type and End-Use
Chapter 5: North America Market Segmentation by region, type and End-Use
Chapter 6: Europe Market Segmentation by region, type and End-Use
Chapter 7: Asia-Pacific Market Segmentation by region, type and End-Use
Chapter 8: South America Market Segmentation by region, type and End-Use
Chapter 9: Middle East and Africa Market Segmentation by region, type and End-Use.
Chapter 10: Market Competition by Companies
Chapter 11: Market forecast and environment forecast.
Chapter 12: Industry Summary.
Note: This content doesn’t contain all the Information of the Report please fill the form (via link) and get all interesting information just one click in PDF with the latest update with chart and Table of Content
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives and IT professionals to undertake statistics based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country level expertise.
Contrive Datum insights Pvt. Ltd.
Website – www.contrivedatuminsights.com
Attorney General Nessel announces top 10 consumer complaints of 2020 | WJMN
LANSING, Mich. (WJMN) – Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel announced Michigan’s Top 10 Consumer Complaints for 2020 to celebrate the importance of National Consumer Protection Week and to help people make informed decisions about how to safely spend their money.
The Michigan Department of Attorney General received and processed nearly 24,000 consumer complaints.
“Each year, my office tracks consumer complaints to ensure that we’re keeping Michiganders informed on crucial details to protect their wallets,” said Nessel. “A common thread every year is the framework bad actors continue to use, which always includes: a sense of urgency, untraceable payment methods, and an offer too good to be true. The Department of Attorney General is committed to being your connection to consumer protection and I encourage everyone to take advantage of the wealth of resources we have to offer during National Consumer Protection Week and beyond.”
The object of any scam is to steal money or obtain personal information by convincing a victim of the need to part with it. Scammers prey on anyone and use clever tactics to convince their victims to hand over money or personal information through deceit, coercion, intimidation, fear and empty promises. These tactics coupled with a sense of urgency put pressure on the victim to make an immediate decision.
Michigan’s Top 10 Consumer Complaint Categories of 2020:
Nessel’s Top 10 list is compiled by analyzing all complaints filed with the Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Team. Thanks to the hard work of the Consumer Protection Team, the Attorney General’s office was able to recover $517,864.10 in consumer refunds, forgiven debt and other recoveries.
- Robocalls (5,516 complaints). As a new category in the top 10, it includes illegal robocalls, telephone solicitations and telemarketing. With the launch of Michigan’s Robocall Crackdown Team in late 2019, Michigan is now recognized as a leader in combatting illegal robocalls. In 2020, Attorney General Nessel joined six other states in filing a major lawsuit against a pair of Texas businesses accused of blasting out billions of illegal robocalls. Rising Eagle Capital Group LLC and JSquared Telecom LLC are both believed to be responsible for more than 42 million illegal robocalls to Michigan residents over a five-month period in 2019 alone.
- Price-gouging (4,522 complaints). This is the first time that price-gouging has made the top 10 list. Most consumers reported significant price increases on items such as face masks, gloves, toiletries, food and other items during the COVID-19 outbreak. In 2020, the Attorney General’s office took action against many businesses and individuals seeking to profit from consumer panic during the pandemic.
- Retail (2,433 complaints). Retail complaints include purchases that involved late deliveries or products that were never delivered. Other complaints include the purchases of appliances, furniture and other items that were defective or did not work as advertised.
- Telecommunications, Cable, and Satellite TV (1,880 complaints). This category includes complaints against wireless communications, cable and satellite TV services with most of the reports being billing and service issues. (NOTE: This category does not include robocalls, which has its own category.)
- Internet (1,275 complaints). A significant number of these complaints involve online purchases, as well as computer communications and technology, and internet service providers.
- Personal Service Providers (953 complaints). This category covers dating services, beauty companies, fitness facilities, spas, home security and tax preparation services.
- Credit and Financial Concerns (880 complaints). This category covers a variety of areas including debt collection and reporting, credit repair, payday lending and mortgage brokering. In 2020, the department settled a lawsuit against tribal officials associated with an online tribal lender that resulted in the lender discontinuing its services to Michigan residents and collecting only outstanding principal amount on remaining active accounts.
- Landlord/Tenant (786 complaints). This category involves disputes between renters and apartment owners or property management companies, mobile home parks and site operators, as well as condominium associations. Most complaints report on living conditions and contract disputes.
- Motor Vehicle and Automobile (670 complaints). Complaints against used car dealers continue to top this category, followed by auto repair shops, new car dealers and passenger car rentals. This category involves issues from shoddy repair work to service issues.
- Travel (547 complaints). This category includes complaints against travel agents, travel clubs, time-shares and time-share exit companies.
“In a year that was unprecedented in many ways, I want to thank our Consumer Protection Team for their resilience and dedication to ensuring that every complaint was addressed,” said Nessel.
Throughout National Consumer Protection Week and the entire month of March, consumers can follow along on the Department’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for daily consumer protection information.
Your connection to consumer protection is just a click or phone call away. Consumer complaints can be filed online at the Attorney General’s website, or by calling 877-765-8388.
- Bad Credit12 months ago
All you Need To Know about Bad Credit Scores in 2020
- Bad Credit10 months ago
The General Car Insurance Review 2020
- News7 months ago
Financial Complaints Soared During Pandemic, Reports Say
- Credit Repair Companies1 year ago
How to improve your credit score
- Bad Credit11 months ago
How to Get an SBA Coronavirus Disaster Loan
- Bad Credit1 year ago
Bad Credit? Best Bad Credit Mortgage Refinance Companies • Benzinga
- News1 year ago
Global Credit Repair Services Market Demand and Status, Forecast 2025 | • CreditRepair.com • MyCreditGroup • The Credit People • Veracity Credit Consultants • TransUnion • MSI Credit Solutions • Lexington Law • USA Credit Repair
- Bad Credit11 months ago
Bad Credit Payday Loans Online