Atlanta, Georgia, Sept. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — If you have a property, maybe a flat or a house, lying around and working as your extra storage space, you can now learn how to flip the property around to fit Airbnb standards and draw a monthly income from that with the help of Build Wealth With Airbnb, a coaching company launched by Simone Roundtree Harris.
The website provides you with options to register for a face-to-face class with Investhersimone where she will teach you Airbnb 101s such as:
- How to set up Airbnb Business and get the tax write off
- How to choose the best locations
- How to setup Airbnb while subleasing
- How to make a profit of extra 20,000 per month
- How to generate passive income and build wealth
- How to automate and completely handoff
- How to become a SuperHost in 3 months
- How to live in the home while renting out
- How to get approved for properties with bad credit and no employment history or references
- How to start with little to no money
Simone gives the ultimate millenial’s guidelines to earn income from Airbnb leased real estate earning and personally helps you through every step and every roadblock of the process.
With her one on one coaching, her clients will learn through firsthand knowledge from industry professionals on how to build successful and profitable Airbnb Business.
This class works to assist people in finding the right property choices and options, getting approved for the properties even if they have a low credit score, and learning how to get maximum tax returns on their Airbnb business.
To book your classes, you can visit the website of Build Wealth With Airbnb by Investhersimone at the link here.
Simone is humble and goal driven entrepreneur who owns multiple successful businesses at the age of 24. Simone is most known for her finance company Equity Finance and Tax Services. A company located in Atlanta, Georgia that assist some of the most notable celebrities with improving their credit, wealth management, and a wide range of investment strategies. Another being Airbnb coaching. She started renting her property on Airbnb at the age of 21 and quickly rose through the ranks.
When she first started renting on Airbnb, she was in a financial bind and was very desperate to make ends meet. After moving too Atlanta a year earlier. With very little options she started with a one bedroom. Encouraged by the unexpectedly high income it generated, she decided to start renting out another room in her two bedroom apartment. Which required her to move out of one of the rooms and into her living room and renovate the area into a studio apartment of sorts. That in turn returned her higher level of income increased.
In a very short amount of time, she shot up to the top and became an Airbnb SuperHost.
She is already helping about 100 clients and teaching them how to navigate around this concept and enter the Airbnb game to earn high profits on their properties. She also helps individuals who are interested in purchasing rental properties for low prices..
Personally, she has a multitude of properties around the Atlanta-Georgia area. She is a top Airbnb SuperHost, clocking at around $30,000 each month, and is giving her prized time and sharing valuable insight in teaching other aspiring individuals to start their own Airbnb businesses.
With a busy work schedule Simone understands the importance of having a balanced life. In her free time she enjoys traveling, reading and walks through Atlanta’s Piedmont Park. Simone next goal is too get properties in the Vegas area, as that’s where she frequently travels too.
If you have any questions for her, you can reach out to her on the website and leave a message for her. She is also available on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. You can follow her there for updates.
Name: Simone Roundtree Harris Investhersimone
Company: Build Wealth With Airbnb
Debt Consolidation: Market 2021 also Industry is Booming Worldwide with Key Players
Debt Consolidation Market With COVID19-Pandemic Impact Analysis:
Debt Consolidation Market 2021 this report is including with the COVID19 Outbreak Impact analysis of key points influencing the growth of the market. Also, Debt Consolidation Market (By major key players, By Types, By Applications, and Leading Regions) Segments outlook, Business assessment, Competition scenario, Trends and Forecast by Upcoming Year’s. The study of the Debt Consolidation report is done based on the significant research methodology that provides the analytical inspection of the global market based on various segments the Industry is alienated into also the summary and advance size of the marketplace owing to the various outlook possibilities. The report also gives 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape of the industries. SWOT analysis has been used to understand the strength, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in front of the businesses. Thus, helping the companies to understand the threats and challenges in front of the businesses. Debt Consolidation market is showing steady growth and CAGR is expected to improve during the forecast period.
Click Here to GET a FREE Sample Report or PDF Copy NOW! https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/sample/BnF/global-debt-consolidation-market/QBI-MR-BnF-929271
This Free report sample includes:
- A brief introduction to the Debt Consolidation Market research report.
- Graphical introduction of the regional analysis.
- Top players in the Debt Consolidation Market with their revenue analysis.
- Selected illustrations of Debt Consolidation Market insights and trends.
- Example pages from the Debt Consolidation Market report.
The Major Players in the Debt Consolidation Market.
Credit Repair Australia
Australian Debt Agreements
The DCS Group has
Sort My Debt
Clear Credit Solutions
Australian Debt Solvers
Australian Lending Center
The Debt Consolidation Market Report Helps You in Understanding:
- Dominant and emerging trend analysis, elaborate references of key drivers, restraints, threats and challenges besides also harping on product categorization as well as industry chain analysis that collectively influence uniform growth
- The Debt Consolidation market report lends amplified focus on important business priorities and investment choices preferred by key players as well as contributing players
- The Debt Consolidation market report discusses at length the core growth pattern and market dimensions, besides also harping on decoding the competition spectrum for thorough business discretion
Key Businesses Segmentation of Debt Consolidation Market
on the basis of types, the Debt Consolidation market from 2015 to 2026 is primarily split into:
Credit Card Debt
Overdrafts or Loans
on the basis of applications, the Debt Consolidation market from 2015 to 2026 covers:
Some of the key factors contributing to the Debt Consolidation market growth include:
Regional Debt Consolidation Market Analysis:
It could be divided into two different sections: one for regional production analysis and the other for regional consumption analysis. Here, the analysts share gross margin, price, revenue, production, CAGR, and other factors that indicate the growth of all regional markets studied in the report. covering
|North America||U.S. & Canada|
|Europe||U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX, NORDIC, Rest of Europe|
|Asia-Pacific||China, India, Japan, South Korea|
Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific
|Latin America||Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America|
|Middle East and Africa||Israel, GCC, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa|
- Growing per capita disposable income
- Favorable for youth Demographics
- Technology advancement
In terms of COVID 19 impact, the Debt Consolidation market report also includes following data points:
- Impact on Debt Consolidation market Size
- End User Trend, Preferences and Budget Impact of Debt Consolidation market
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact of Debt Consolidation market
- New Opportunity Window of Debt Consolidation market
Key Question Answered in Debt Consolidation Market Report.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the Debt Consolidation Market?
- What are the different marketing and distribution channels?
- What is the current CAGR of the Debt Consolidation Market?
- What are the Debt Consolidation market opportunities in front of the market?
- What are the highest competitors in Debt Consolidation market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT and Porter’s five techniques?
- What is the Debt Consolidation market size and growth rate in the forecast period?
Purchase FULL Report Now! https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/buy/BnF/global-debt-consolidation-market/QBI-MR-BnF-929271
A free report data (as a form of Excel Datasheet) will also be provided upon request along with a new purchase.
Major Points from Table of Contents:
There are 13 Chapters to thoroughly display the Debt Consolidation market. This report included the analysis of market overview, market characteristics, industry chain, competition landscape, historical and future data by types, applications, and regions.
- Chapter 1: Debt Consolidation Market Overview, Product Overview, Market Segmentation, Market Overview of Regions, Market Dynamics, Limitations, Opportunities and Industry News and Policies.
- Chapter 2: Debt Consolidation Industry Chain Analysis, Upstream Raw Material Suppliers, Major Players, Production Process Analysis, Cost Analysis, Market Channels, and Major Downstream Buyers.
- Chapter 3: Value Analysis, Production, Growth Rate and Price Analysis by Type of Debt Consolidation.
- Chapter 4: Downstream Characteristics, Consumption and Market Share by Application of Debt Consolidation.
- Chapter 5: Production Volume, Price, Gross Margin, and Revenue ($) of Debt Consolidation by Regions.
- Chapter 6: Debt Consolidation Production, Consumption, Export, and Import by Regions.
- Chapter 7: Debt Consolidation Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions.
- Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape, Product Introduction, Company Profiles, Market Distribution Status by Players of Debt Consolidation.
- Chapter 9: Debt Consolidation Market Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application.
- Chapter 10: Debt Consolidation Market Analysis and Forecast by Regions.
- Chapter 11: Debt Consolidation Industry Characteristics, Key Factors, New Entrants SWOT Analysis, Investment Feasibility Analysis.
- Chapter 12: Debt Consolidation Market Conclusion of the Whole Report.
- Chapter 13: Appendix Such as Methodology and Data Resources of Debt Consolidation Market Research.
(*If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.)
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19.
Teams eliminated during the NFL’s Divisional Round face major offseason questions
It’s brutal to lose in the Divisional Round of the 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs — it leaves most of the teams that get eliminated with pressing questions. Questions ranging from easy ones (“How do we take the next step”) to difficult ones (“How do we keep the salary cap from tearing us apart next year?”) to downright existential ones (“Is everything we are trying to accomplish doomed to failure?”). The Baltimore Ravens, Los Angeles Rams, Cleveland Browns, and New Orleans Saints are grappling with those questions now that their 2020 seasons have come to a close.
Here’s an NFL Recap look at what lies ahead for the four eliminated teams from Divisional Round action that came so close to the Super Bowl, and yet are still so far away.
Editor’s note — bookmark the main page on Pro Football Network for all of Mike’s thoughts in the full NFL Recap beyond this Conference Championship preview!
The first eliminated team of the NFL Divisional Round: Los Angeles Rams
The Rams enter the offseason $22 million over the salary cap. Their in-house free agent list is led by top defensive backs Troy Hill and Darious Williams, both of whom will be expensive to keep. And the Rams lack a first-round pick because of the Jalen Ramsey trade (which feels like it happened two days after the Herschel Walker trade). Other than that, everything is peachy-keen.
The Rams will have trouble retaining second-tier in-house free agents like center Austin Blythe, receiver Josh Reynolds, or tight end Gerald Everett, let alone someone like Williams unless they perform some serious credit repair. Look for an offseason of restructured contracts, free agent departures, and very little good news as the Rams try to keep their playoff window from slamming shut.
The second eliminated team of the NFL Divisional Round: Baltimore Ravens
Lamar Jackson needs to become a more consistent passer outside the numbers. The Ravens’ offense needs a legitimate Plan B when they fall behind by more than a touchdown or when their option running game is bottled up.
And the whole team needs to find ways to avoid the type of catastrophic big-game failures that get them eliminated in NFL Playoff games. Red zone collapses, silly mistakes, and sudden reversals in which a long drive turns into seven points for the opponent have destroyed them.
Featured | Valdovinos’ 3-round 2021 NFL Mock Draft
The Ravens must also keep daring to be different. They must avoid the trap of thinking that Jackson or their offense has some special deficiency that will doom them to playoff also-ran status. Jackson and the Ravens are easy targets for lazy skepticism because they are so unique. If Jackson were a pocket passer in a conventional offense, he could go 8-8 for years while facing only moderate criticism while earning dump trucks full of money to almost win Wild Card games.
The Ravens have quantitative problems, not qualitative ones. They are a few tweaks, not an overhaul, away from the Super Bowl. Fortunately, they are also one of the best organizations in the league when it comes to sticking to their long-range plan.
Sights set on next year: Cleveland Browns
Going from 0-16 to 11-5 is easy, especially when it takes three years to do it. Going from 11-5 to the Super Bowl is much harder because the Browns will be swimming against the tides of the salary cap, draft order, and a harder 2021 schedule.
Self-scouting is crucial for an NFL team at the Browns’ stage of development and eliminated in the Divisional Round. They cannot fool themselves into thinking that they are “one player away” or that further improvements will just happen automatically.
The Browns’ salary cap situation is pretty good. It’s about $24 million in on-paper space, much of which will likely be spent on extensions, even if the team takes another year to wait-and-see on Baker Mayfield (guard Wyatt Teller, for example, is in the final year of his rookie contract).
Extra third and fourth-round picks from past trades will help spackle some holes. And Odell Beckham returns next year, which is almost certainly a good thing. The Browns sorely need a receiver who can stretch the field, and Beckham is only about 15-20% as much of a loopy distraction as your father-in-law insists he is.
The Browns should be at least as good in 2021 as they were in 2020. That’s fine, so long as an organization with zero history of sustaining success realizes that any team that doesn’t get ahead in the NFL ends up falling behind.
Sights set on next year: New Orleans Saints
The Saints are an eliminated team, and will be up Schitt’s Creek the moment Drew Brees retires from the NFL. They’re so deep in cap debt ($95 million entering the 2021 offseason) that the whole team will have to live in a motel room in a Canadian countryside town full of quirky characters just to make ends meet.
The Saints face the greatest cap crisis in NFL history, and Recap doesn’t have the bandwidth or word count to dig into the macroeconomics of what they will have to do to field a roster next year. Let’s just say that we will get to see what the Taysom Hill/Alvin Kamara option package looks like when half of the remaining roster is earning the league minimum.
Top scams of 2020; what to watch out for in 2021
Some of the most common were fake websites tricking consumers into making a purchase who then never get the product. This is something the I-Team has exposed during the pandemic with people never getting the Personal protective equipment they ordered.
Another involved the sale of counterfeit products.
Employment or job offer scams where you’re possibly asked to send money to make money were also popular.
It’s also worth mentioning all of these include “COVID-19” related scams which on its own came in at number four.
One thing to always remember to avoid getting scammed is to thoroughly research websites before you send anyone money.
Top 10 Scams of 2020:
1. Online Purchase – fake websites
2. Counterfeit Products (Clothing, electronics, shoes, purses, etc.)
3. Employment – scam job offers
4. COVID Related Scams – (These may be much higher – COVID is sited in other categories)
5. Debt Collections – invoices, calls or emails for fake debts
6. Advance Fee Loan – the promise of a “loan” – after you pay fees
7. Phishing Scams – (Clicking on scam links can lead to malware – imposter scams etc.)
8. Credit Card – Includes fake emails and calls claiming there’s a problem with your account in order to steal money and information – or fake credit card debt consolidation
9. Credit Repair/Debt Relief
10. Identity Theft -can we say not a matter of if but when it will happen to you?
Copyright © 2021 WLS-TV. All Rights Reserved.
- Bad Credit10 months ago
All you Need To Know about Bad Credit Scores in 2020
- Bad Credit8 months ago
The General Car Insurance Review 2020
- News6 months ago
Financial Complaints Soared During Pandemic, Reports Say
- Credit Repair Companies12 months ago
How to improve your credit score
- Bad Credit10 months ago
How to Get an SBA Coronavirus Disaster Loan
- Bad Credit11 months ago
Bad Credit? Best Bad Credit Mortgage Refinance Companies • Benzinga
- Bad Credit10 months ago
Bad Credit Payday Loans Online
- News11 months ago
Global Credit Repair Services Market Demand and Status, Forecast 2025 | • CreditRepair.com • MyCreditGroup • The Credit People • Veracity Credit Consultants • TransUnion • MSI Credit Solutions • Lexington Law • USA Credit Repair